1. In order to create a test click on tab „Tests” in e-learning module and click on „Add test”.
2 Next in basic options we have to name the test.
3. Then we choose the latest file from the list of tests.
4. In the menu on the right select tab „General” we move on to editing test questions – select „Edit questions”.
5. The first edit window appeared. Here we can place a text box. In the window we can paste and remove text. Click on „Save” when you finished our text edition.
6. Then we select „Add question”.
7. We have five types of questions to select. At first let’s select single choice questions.
8. To create a single choice question we have to insert:
- text of the question,
- we add questions by clicking „Add answer” and select one correct, every answer can be removed by clicking on the trash icon,
- to move on to the next question click „Save”,
9. We create multiple choice questions by analogy, but we select more than one correct answer.
10. Click on „Save” and create „Next question”. That time let’s create an open question.
- Wpisujemy treść pytania, Insert text of the question,
- we set the maximal amount of points that a student can achieve for the correct answer,
- click on „Save”.
11. Click „Add question” and select a question with gaps completion.
- we insert text of our question and select text that we want to be a gap,
- click on „Mark expression”.
- we mark the next word and „mark expression”,
- we can add alternatives to the marked expressions, next click „Ok”,
- then, to finish click „Save”.
We have another possibility to create a „gaps question”. Let’s select then an option „Choice of words from the list”.
12. Let’s create the next question. From the list of questions select „with predefined answers”
- Insert text of the question, mark the text and click „Mark expression”,
- we add alternative answers by clicking „+” and by clicking „X” we mark the correct ones
- To finish click „Save”.
During solving the test, when we click on „Select” we will unroll a list, where we can select a correct category.