In the Secretariat module, we have added the System history tab, which shows the most important information about system data, such as:
- user logins
- adding/deleting/archiving the student
- adding/removing/editing transactions
- adding/deleting/editing invoice
- generating/deleting lessons in a group
- adding/deleting/editing counter documents
- adding/deleting/editing a group
- system configuration change
The system history data shows who made the changes and when the event occurred.
In addition, if you remove a student, you can restore it to the system. Find the event involving the removal of the student on the list and use the „Restore” option to restore him to the list of active students.
If the student had a parent account created, it will also be marked as deleted so you need to restore the parent’s account as well.
Whenever you delete a student, you remove him or her from the group he or she was assigned. You have the option to reassign the student to the group.
Important! Reassigning a student to a group does not restore a payment scheme or previous settlements. These should be added manually in the Payments tab. The list of transactions and invoices, or counter documents, however, is still visible and does not need to be restored.
Restoration data will also be listed in system history.
The System history tab is available for:
- Superadministrators – if your school uses this module, only people who have a superadministrator account can view the system history
- Users – if your school does not use the Superadministrator module, each office employee who has an account in the Users tab, i.e. is an administrator, has access to the system history